Wednesday, March 4, 2009

: )

hey, it's Elaine.
Since we have been classmates for one year and half,
i guess it is not nessarry to introduce myself so exhaustively
therefore, i will just simply talk about what i have been intereted in
I enjoy all sorts of music
I listen to Suede and Electric Six lately,
Both of them are my favorite bands now and they have a great talent for composing various amazing songs.
If you tend to listen to soft and light jazz music
I strongly recommand Lisa Ekdahl
whose voice is so sweet and transparent that could melt your heart
and recently i found out that bowling is a lot of fun
you will never forget the feeling that when you get strike
cause it feels so greeeaaaat!
you may get sore fingers and wrists next day though haha
let's play bowling some day, must be fun! (instead of the botanical garden) ((just kiddinghaha))

No comments:

Post a Comment